Friday, March 20, 2009

Mitr, My Friend



Disclaimer: All things mentioned in the blog is very much true... and there can be no denying to even a single point mentioned here...

As I return back home from a long day at work... I wanted to sit down and scribble my random ramblings..
Even during the day when am all fresh I really don't think much... or I rather say... I don't get time to think... cause am too busy managing 5 spaces on my Mac machine.... in one the music goes on... and in one I browse... and my fav space where I chat is the most visited one... there are at least 3 chat windows open... and I try to maintain a decent chat with all...
In spite of the infinite warnings from my ML. each time he passes my cubicle he gives me this sly look of his... cause I would be chatting or doing something, but surely not working... And the last but surely not the least my XCODE SPACE where I design the wonderful applications for THE I-PHONE.... Though I find this part of work interesting... but surely isn't creative...
So I seriously gave blogging regularly a thought... may be cause I have my own laptop... so why not I do it in a regular basis...
so that the writing skill me never dies... today again... through out my bus journey I thought... what would it be... Random thoughts coming from all directions... the boring side of me was compelling me to blog on WORLD PEACE. And the frustrated side forcing me to write about how much I hate my work... then after a lot of brain storming... all parts of my brain came into a mutual consensus...then I decided why not write about the most wonderful people I have ever met...
There are certain reasons why I chose this topic...
1) I thought it is safe... With the person who they know, my friends would guess that I would write about me... As they tell me tat am one of the most narcissistic and self obsessed person they have ever seen... This way am goona surprise them... TO ALL MY FRIENDS "I AIN'T ALL THAT PREDICTABLE"...
2) Me Writing about some one else in a way has come as a blow to me... but this way am surprising myself... And surprising myself is something which I love the most ...
3) Am writing about this cause this is one topic which I have been procrastinating from time immemorial... So thought let it be done…This side of me is called "LAZINESS"...


Here I go about the Miss.Wonderful Person.... If I have to start writing about her I would need oodles of time and pages... cause she has been my closest friend for 5 long years.... My roommate during my college days... she is one dame who knows IN AND OUT OF ME.... Aishu... lovable called so by the whole class. Yes its true she has another name.. Tharu (for those who don't know Malayalam... that means duckling).. This name was christened to her on our crazy tour in the year ONE of our Engg journey...
If u ask me what she was famous for in our college days... then I can quote some---
1) Her most adorable walk... which won her the honor of being called "THARU"...
2) Her sitting in bench one of the class.. And writing out all the crazy things the prof says...
3) Her wide smile... which shows even the last tooth of our mouth... But hey ... this wide smile won her the Miss. Best smile in our BREAK OFF PARTY... (Still I refuse to the honor cause I strongly believe I Have a better smile*Winks*)
4) Her good girl nature... come on even in hostel... she was the one to wake up first and take a bath...
Can u guys believe it... I used to be surprised cause me being the lazy one used to do my daily chores of bathing past mid night... So in a way I used to convince myself saying "Hey Keerthy... the day has already begun u r the first one to have bath...not ash... so that means u r the GOOD GAL*Chuckles*"...
She is such a sweet heart... cause to handle a spoilt brat like me was a task by itself... there have been days when I have refused to eat just cause the food tasted bad.. And my concerned little aishu... used to feed me... and that was when I used to agree to have my food.... That was aishu for me... my every thing...
I still remember how the J factor used to creep in me... when I find her spending more time with some one else... and I being such a brat have went about fighting with her... but when I used to do the same thing I used to expect her to understand that I was having fun with others... this is the side of me called "BEING INCONSIDERATE..." I still remember the fight we had cause I did not give her attention in a college day function... though she was sitting beside me.. And I was so bad that I refused to tell her "SORRY"... cause telling the S word was supposed to be like killing myself.... The fight continued for a day... and some how it got solved... I vaguely remember the scene... and am sure I did not tell her sorry even after reconciling...
My Partner in crime during the four year... We have done so many stuffs during our monkeying days...
I just can tell some of them... cause if I write all ... I would be left with no other option than writing for ages... but I would mention some of them here... which I can tag as the most fun filled ones....
1) year one... the physics eggsham... Ammu and me... not having prepared a word... so had to stoop down to cheat in the exam... I had to take all the pain of opening the book in spite of the fact that my hands were trembling... cause mr. Varks was standing there... then after all the effort I was successful... I could get my answers... ammu had to just see my paper and re-print it in her own... aishu from ammu's paper... it was a damn train... when the results were out A BOLD COMMENT on Ammu and my paper... "COPY CASE"... Poor souls... we did all the effort and we get caught... and this queen is all safe.. *Still angry*
2) year 2.. Had to submit assignments... and in the mayhem of getting an assignment to copy from... and to write it on ours.. We got late... the DEADLINE was over... we went to the staff room to find all rooms locked... and the KALA BHANDER in us... gave a fab idea... we opened the window of our teacher and aimed at her table and threw it... I don't blame me for a bad aim... it Was NEWTON's GRAVITY that spoilt it all... if not for gravity I am sure that assignment could have landed on the table... *why did newton have to think so much*
3) the most comic one of the lot.. We in a spree to celebrate Kerala piravi... we wore "Pattu Pavada"(Kerala traditional wear)... thinking there will be many to accompany us... then we reach the college late... come on we had to take a lot of time to dress up... we had to look like angels na... then we walk through the corridor to realize that we r the only fools to have wore this... oh my god... we got vivid expressions from all of them... but we were too intelligent to have taken a spare dress. Got it changed... damn we made a clown out of our self....
4) All the above mentioned is nothing in front of the gr8st comedy of error we presented on the stage. Our great remix dance performance on the college day...
There is one part of the dance event... in which we the duo come in the centre stage to do something which we thought was out of the world... but unfortunately for us nothing could get more funny than the step we performed... I still remember the repercussions... The next day I walk in the college listening to all the comments from the road side Romeo's of our college... then I took the oath... never again I will dance on a stage... and till date I have stuck to my oath.... *Winks*

5) Then the 3 tours... in which we managed to be a part... after all the fights with dad and mom in both the houses... after the forgery of dad's sign.... And at last we made it for the tour.... And these tours... gave us those precious memories... that we can carry it through out our lifetime....

Aishu... don't know hoe she manages it... but she can some how leave me in fits of laughter... I laugh till my stomach hurts... but she doesn't do it cause she wants to.. Why would some one make a fool out of herself in front of others... but aishu my dear darling has done it umpteen number of times...
1) The first year HUMANITIES Seminar of hers. Being the roll number 2...she was one among the first few unlucky souls to take the seminar...and when her chance came... she went running to the podium... and there she does her high jump just like a professional... I sit gaping to see her safe landing... and there I see her falling down in front of the whole class... I tried to control hard... but I could not... All I remember is I was there on ammu's lap laughing my heart out... my god what a fall... Am still smiling thinking about the scene...

2) this is another major fall of hers... but this time the audience were large... she fell in front of the whole college in the stairs... The trios (ammu, Aishu and me)
were holding hands and running down the stairs... all I remember is seconds later... I see something rolling down... then after careful examining and reexamining I realized it that it is my aishu...Again the it did not occur to either of us (Ammu and me) to go running to help her... we sat on the stairs laughing again... after some time we went to examine her for any bruises... Voila!!! She was safe... no harm done to the ball... *I still remember her embarrassed and angry look on her face*...



3) She was this major hot shot of our college... it was only few days since we landed in college... and all I hear from all is. Aishu has a secret admirer... boy oh boy.... It came to me as a blow... I was so anxious to know who this guy is? Then one day I got his darshan... I was so damn happy after seeing him... I expected a great looking guy and got to see a guy who had to go to a civil engineer to get the gaps between his teeth set right... I have laughed my heart out at her... though I knew she felt terrible about it... this side of me is called "SADISM"...
I can just go on listing about her... but some are better when not mentioned... some are better to be treasured in my heart... where it will remain forever till I go to my graves...
Enough of good things about her... let me try and list of some BAD Things about her... I am not sure how successful I would be...let me give my best shot...
1)Hmmmm....
2)Hmmmmmmmmm....
3)Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
4)Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
5)Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Damn... I Give up... I seriously cannot list out any... This Female is truly the most amazing character I have ever seen.... A real damsel....
no pretensions with her... I can be myself.. As am at home...I LOVE U FOR LIKING ME FOR WHO AM...


This one is my best shot to write about the most adorable people I have ever met... May be a futile one... but this one is direct from my heart...

6 comments:

  1. Nostalgic ... and well etched.

    You code applications for the Iphone ?! cool ..

    you people surely had some fun ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @som... thanks yaar...

    And ya... i Do code for i-phones... It is pretty intresting... as in you dont have proper documentation for the language we follow.. so in a way there is no ctrl+c and ctrl+v....

    but creative...hmmmm... no man.... you have to do what ur client wants... no what u want to do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dudette, "I expected a great looking guy and got to see a guy who had to go to a civil engineer to get the gaps between his teeth set right... I have laughed my heart out at her..." now thats funny!

    ahem, i *DO* know this person! ;p
    and forging dad's sign, i remember this part too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arun... hehehe.... seems all this happened yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...though i m pissed u wrote abt aishu b4 u wrote abt me..she bein the darlin she is..i m lettin this one pass..its pretty nostalgic and btw..the day u ignored her, urs truly gave her company and i assume i solved the fight too...ALL MEEEE!!! and u write abt HER!!...PISSED!!..oh well...the nxt entry should do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete