Monday, August 30, 2010

Critically 'Un'Reasoned

Through out my Journey of ma GMAT preparation.. All that i have realized in spite of myself is that no matter how many practice question i attempt or how many books i read.. I still suck at critical reasoning..
Have gone through blogs after blogs trying to know how ppl tackled this huge problem of mine...and all i got is a list of books i went through and list of practice tests i have already taken..In one of my desperate attempts to improve my reasoning i had discovered a book called "the critical reasoning bible".. the first thing that passed my mind was.. boy oh boy this must be a gr8 book..this would be the key to my unsolvable problem..i felt optimistic only cause of the word "bible" in the title of the book..when the actual "bible" teaches u to be a good person..i felt "The CR Bible" will make me an unbeatable pro in the field of reasoning..
And believe me i sat through the pain of reading the whole damn book..and later when i took the practice tests i realized the same.. i suck at it..
What was lacking in me.. was it that i dont understand what is written in the question.. or was it that i dont know how to establish my thoughts in a streamlined fashion..I hate to self analyze me so that i improve.. this is something i despise.. may be cause i hate to believe that i have certain short comings.. or may be i did not want to improve.. i always felt iam a perfect version of wat i can be..And thus i left this problem unsolved like the rest...and i have no shame in telling that am still critically 'Un' Reasoned

No comments:

Post a Comment